Sunday, June 10, 2012

YSL FOREVER YOUTH LIBERATOR SKINCARE LINE - 2nd WEEK OF TRIAL..


It is the time to give You my own feedback about using the new 
Yves Saint Laurent Forever Youth Liberator skincare line. 

Now, it is my 2nd week of my skincare routine, using the serum - twice a day, in the morning and evening; following with the day cream-which I must say is a great choice for those of You who value having SPF protection in their skincare products - and finally - the eye cream-which I apply only in the evening.The reason for skipping the application of eye cream in the morning is that I have oily&combination skin and because of the rich texture of the cream-it would be too much for my skin-especially when I have to do my makeup application right after the skincare regimen.




After using the products for the last two weeks - my skin became definitely brighter, more radiant and the skin tone seemed more even. So far, I cannot tell anything about the wrinkle appearance- as personally I think for giving the honest opinion about this specific topic - I still have 2 more weeks to go to complete my experiment!!!So stay tuned!!!

P.S. Looking forward to hear Your feedback if You are already using the products and...make sure You check the end of my experiment  as I will be doing amazing Giveaway for one lucky Reader!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment