Friday, August 19, 2016

PERFECT WAY TO CELEBRATE MY BIRTHDAY - MANI&PEDI DATE WITH MY GIRLS!!!!



Just couple of weeks ago I've had a chance to celebrate my Birthday - those of you who know me or had a chance to celebrate with me - you know we've always done it the "dinner style".
This year - because motherhood got even more busy:-) - I thought it would be nice to celebrate it a little bit differently - in a way that all ladies would enjoy it - so I thought about hosting mani/pedi party at one of my favourite places in Calgary, located in Mission (on 4th street) - Uptown Boutique Nails&Spa!!


Uptown offers high quality beauty services - focusing on nails - using the top brands available on the market. Moreover, beside the amazing interiors (feels like being in NYC) - the staff is just amazing- so professional and kind.

\
Beautiful interior design of the Uptown:-)


Couple of my fav nail polish brands - @TomFord & @Louboutin


There is no way I could celebrate my Birthday without champagne - so we all enjoyed chilled Taittinger Champagne (thanks Tiffany for organizing:-) on the hot Saturday afternoon:-)

Special THANKYOU to Taittinger Champagne for my fav "bubbles"

Delicious appetizers from Yann Haute Patisserie 

While chatting and catching up (getting our nails done) all ladies truly enjoyed some appetizers prepared by chef Yann Blanchard from Yann Haute Patisserie (thank you Jeraldine!!).

Getting my hair "fixed" by my talented and lovely friend - Shauna Jayne Bellerose:-)

Few of my lovely GF:-)



Cheers w/beautiful Lana:-)

Special surprise - quick visit of my baby Olivier:-)





Special ThankYou to all of my girlfriends - who made it and celebrate my birthday that day - and to all of you who sent me kind notes & wishes!!!
Lots of love sent your way!!!

Special THANK YOU note to talented Paulina Ochoa Photography for taking amazing photos & capturing unforgettable moments!














No comments:

Post a Comment