Wednesday, March 9, 2016

GET THE BABOR RED CARPET FACIAL DURING THE RED CARPET SEASON!!




Since my baby Olivier was born (cannot believe he is going to be 14 months old in a week:-) my days are super crazy busy (plus being back at work just a month after he was born) and I rarely have "me" time..
But...starting from end of January, going through the Golden Globes, Grammy Awards, Academy Awards until coming in April - Juno Awards - its definitely "red carpets" season and there is no better excuse to do something for ourselves...so..I've accepted kind invitation from Babor Beauty Spa  owner - Helene - for a Limited Edition Red Carpet Facial yesterday (what a perfect timing to relax on International Women's Day!)



Specifically, in celebration of the JUNO Awards being held in Calgary on April 3rd, BABOR Beauty Spa has created this luxurious facial to get us-women-glowing!
The entire procedure starts with a beautiful cleansing, followed by an exfoliation and toning. (all of that happened after cup of delicious calming tea:-)
 My aesthetician - Laura - was very gentle and during performing my treatment she was explaining me step after step.
After first steps - she've applied fluid - appropriate to my skin type , followed by a face massage and revitalizing mask to breathe new life into my skin.
This facial goes above and beyond with all the little extras including a Sensational Eye Kur, a Rich Hand Mask and a Firming Neck & Decollete Treatment (face, neck and hands massage included!) - to give me an overall more youthful appearance.
Sensational Eyes Refreshing Active Pads and a specific eye massage smooths out fine lines and brightens the eye area. An Elsberry Stem Cell and Daisy Extract hand mask thoroughly hydrates and makes the hands appear more supple, while visibly reducing age spots. And the finishing touch, a Firming Neck & Decollete treatment with marine collagen and coenzyme Q10 help firm and plump the skin reducing the look of fine lines and giving the neck and decollete a visibly fresh youthful appearance.

When you book your Red Carpet Facial you will receive a FREE SKINOVAGEPX Firming Neck & Decollete Cream (20ml) to continue treatment at home.
*Offer valid until April 30th, 2016.

My sincere THANK YOU to Helene, Laura and Babor Beauty Spa team for making my experience a truly relaxing one!! I am loving my GLOW!!


My "treat" from BaborBeautySpa in YYC:-)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the information. I will be reviewing it soon and will let you know if we have any follow-up questions.
    Red Carpet Facial in Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank for sharing useful information .also visit my blog Red Carpet Facial in Dubai

    ReplyDelete