Wednesday, March 5, 2014

OSCARS2014 MAKEUP LOOKS FEATURING GUERLAIN!!!





I think everyone was so excited for last Sunday.Why??
Because it was "Oscar's" Weekend:-)

After watching #redcarpet as well as the whole Oscar's ceremony - it was early bed for me as I was up 3.00am next morning getting ready for my CTV Morning News Calgary segment where together with my partner Irene Farah-Barnes & ladies from Diva Salon&Spa, we were re-creating makeup looks from #redcarpet!
We chose our top3 actresses: Lupita Nyongo, Sandra Bullock & Cate Blanchett - I think all 3 of them looked absolutely stunning this year-and it was exciting talking about their looks&Guerlain products we featured that morning!!

If you missed the TV segment, you can still watch it online here:


Getting #glam for the segment thanks to ladies from @DivaSalon&Spa 









 With Irene&beautiful models:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment