Wednesday, April 18, 2012

TEINT RESIST - Yves Saint Laurent Foundation Review

TEINT RESIST
Long Wear Transfer Resistant Foundation

We all know how hard it could be to find the perfect foundation for our skin!! This is not surprising as we are almost searching for the "second skin".
Although I used to have my favourite picks in the past - I know that it is actually good for your skin to change the foundation once in a while -so your skin doesn't get used to it as well as -  
let's face it- we love changes!!!
Because I am a fan of good coverage and matt finish - I was searching for a foundation that will last long but at the same time-won't feel heavy on my skin. Recently, I had a chance to discover Teint Resist - a foundation by Yves Saint Laurent. This oil-free foundation, guarantees unfailing wear and radiance for up to 14 hours. The luminous transfer-resistant formula forms perfectly to the skin for a soft and 
seamless result. 
The complexion is preserved from feelings of discomfort or tightening, remaining supple and silky-smooth from the morning through to night.
And what is also very important - this foundation is Oil-Free and has a SPF 10!!!



1 comment:

  1. Ania, thank you for a great post! I'm looking for a reliable foundation right now and think I'm going to listen to your advice and try this one :) From my experience YSL products are really good!
    Iryna U

    ReplyDelete