Tuesday, October 2, 2018

SPECIAL VIDEO FROM THE SPECIAL PHOTOSHOOT!!





 This is a SPECIAL VIDEO from our SPECIAL PHOTOSHOOT!
This summer I had a chance (and pleasure) to work with one of the best photographers - Yves Lavalette who flew to Canada to scout for his upcoming movie: Destinee Manifeste.
You can see the TEASER and some backstage clips from the day of the photoshoot as well as few results of the photoshoot (below):-)
So impressed with passion, professionalism and quality of @FrenzyFredieHamdan work!!
Thank you  Frenzy for capturing the ESSENCE:-) 
My thank you to:
 @YvesLavalette for giving me a chance to work with you! 
 @JosephNEverett / @JosephineBonairHautesCreations for letting me wear your stunning designs brought from Paris!
@AllanWalsh for all of your assistance!
Special Thank You to @Glam_And_Beyond for my beautiful makeup & @SamDassouki
@HairBoothHaus for gorgeous hairstyles!




No comments:

Post a Comment