Thursday, October 20, 2016

SPARKLING AFTERNOON WITH BRINKHAUS JEWELLERS & FOREVERMARK DIAMONDS




I think most of us- women - loves everything that sparkles - including jewellery and.. diamonds...and although I had a chance to attend many interesting events hosted by worldwide known brands - I think the one I just attended this past Wednesday was definitely one of the most unique ones hosted by Brinkhaus Jewellers in Calgary who partnered with Forevermark and organized The Diamond Journey – an exclusive event to celebrate the Canadian debut of the Forevermark Exceptional Diamond Collection. 

My personal tools - learning about diamonds


Forevermark is the diamond brand from The De Beers Group of Companies with over 125 years of diamond expertise - these diamonds are carefully selected and come from sources committed to very high standards ( only less than one percent of the world’s diamonds are worthy of the Forevermark inscription – an assurance that each diamond is rare and beautiful).

What was really interesting was the fact that I could learn about the craftsmanship of the Forevermark brand as well as having an opportunity to sort of rough diamonds  (with specially prepared kit of tools:-) and of course – trying on jewellery   (my favourite - yellow 23 carats diamond)!

My special ThankYou to Brinkhaus Jewellers & Forevermark for having me being part of this one-of-a kind diamonds journey.  

My special ThankYou to Brinkhaus Jewellers & Forevermark Diamonds for invitation

What a pleasure to wear special 23 carats yellow diamond 
worth over 4.6 million CAD (in retail)

1 comment:

  1. I like this information Thanks for sharing this. I would like to these articles and I have confusion but I read your news and I easy understood
    Buyback your old diamond ring


    ReplyDelete