Saturday, May 21, 2016

TRUTH ABOUT "ItWorks!" - MY PERSONAL JOURNEY!!!



OK - so...some of you probably heard about brand called It Works!- and one of their most popular product- wraps!! But for those of you who haven't had a chance to hear about it - well-I've decided to share with you some information about the brand, their products - and...my 30-day journey - sharing my honest opinion about products I - together with Shayna - chose to achieve my goal!!


As a new mom (well - Baby Olivier is already 16 months - I cannot believe how time flies!) two of my biggest concerns are absolutely my "after-baby" body as well as hair&nails!
With my busy lifestyle - being a mom, working full time, working out and some other things - one of the hardest things is sometimes achieving this "last step"goal.

Although I am happy about my body -there are few things that I really would like to improve - especially tightening the skin around my belly, arms as well as getting healthier hair&nails (unfortunately I am still loosing lots of hair and my nails became very weak) - I've decided to test few products during the next 30 days!





I am going to test: Berry Greens, Ultimate Thermofit & Formula FF, Defining Gel as well as Hair Skin Nails treatment!!
Berry Greens are packed with nutrients and antioxidants 

Made of 38 different herbs, vegetables, and nutrient-rich superfoods. The variety of plants and nutrients in this jar is MUCH greater than what most people would be able to find, buy, prepare, and eat. Not only that, but with each tiny scoop (or two) you get more than 8 servings of fruits and vegetables.
The Greens can help detoxify your cells, which makes them a great supplement to take in combination with a weight-loss program or the It Works! skinny wrap. Not only that, but the plants found in Greens have an alkalizing effect on your body. If you’re unfamiliar with what is in greens, check out my detailed post about the subject by clicking here.

Ultimate Thermofit - Helps boost metabolic rate with the power of hot peppers, promotes increased calorie burning as well as having antioxidant benefits of acai berry. 
The Formula FF - absorb about one third of the fat and oil and help balance your blood sugar spikes that promote fat storage. It blocks some of the fat & carbs from meals , helps balance healthy blood glucose level and reduce cravings. It is designed to be taken up to an hour after meals

Defining Gel - improves skin firmness and helps to reduce the appearance of cellulite, loose skin, stretch marks, and varicose veins. It deeply hydrates, softens, firms, smooths and tightens to give you more youthful looking skin all over your body. The ingredients promote… Lipolysis. This literally means “fat-breaking”. The plant extracts and botanicals get into the fat cell and chop up the large fat molecules into little ones, which are now allowed to leave the cell. They are then burned up as energy somewhere else in the body, which is one reason why we want you to be well hydrated while you are using the applicators. This will help circulate the little fat molecules that are being released. This is HUGE and very important to know because the applicators (Body Wraps) are literally promoting FAT LOSS during this process!

STAY TUNED - as I am going to share with you my results after 30-day experiment with ItWorks! products!

But if you have any questions about the products, about the brand - or if you would like to try them yourself - make sure to contact Shayna Lee Kennedy - in Calgary - through her website here








No comments:

Post a Comment